have been updated. Every one of them has had all the composite glyphs redesigned, to look more conventional. It seems my accents were flying around in a manner that didn't quite satisfy a lot of users. I've done my best to make most of them sit center-glyph, now. And I've corrected those carons that did really look like carons, in my fonts, but were supposed to look like apostrohes. Apart from that, I've messed around a lot with the old fonts, in the course of the last two years, adjusting a curve here, changing the metrics there -- but unfortunately, I didn't keep any tabs. There may have been more changes than I can remember. I've therefore only mentioned at each of their pages, what I'm sure has been done ... which is the same thing in most cases.|
My old fonts have originally been designed using High-Logic's FontCreator Program. The new ones -- as well as the updates -- have been done using its successor, called FontCreator, and have been tested on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and MacOS X. No warranties can be given as to their working on other systems. (Please, don't ask me if they don't work on your XP, Vista, MacOS X, either. I don't know your computer.)
- This update is incomplete and premature. I did it because I've missed so many (self-imposed) deadlines already, that I lost patience in the end. I did not only give up on the planned make-over of the website, but couldn't even get around to create new images for all of the old fonts. Above all, there should have been five fonts, instead of four; however, the fifth font has still not reached a state where I should think it presentable. I hope very much, however, that it will be added seperately, in the course of this year (2010).
- The pages on this website have still gone up in size. New images are bigger than the old ones, which, in some cases, goes even for the text sample of the font (the one at the bottom of its page).
- I apologize for the inconvenience that may have been caused by my attempt to avoid having my e-mail address picked up by harvesters, before the update. On the whole, it worked well for me, but apparently not for my visitors. I'm trying a different approach this time. If it poses any problems, please inform me (you'll find my complete e-mail addy on the image at the Impressum). And let me just repeat what I've said in the fine print at the bottom of each page: As long as you can put up with an English reply, you may write to me in French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. German e-mail will be answered in German, of course. (Please, take note, too, that when using a gmail address, you may likely not get an answer at all.)
- I've had a lot of requests as to installing a PayPal option, and I'm working on the solution. I hope to find one in the near future.
And now, if you are in a hurry, and can do without UNICODE:
Here is the package of my 2010 fonts (ASCII)
Here is the package of my 2007 fonts (ASCII)
Here is the package of my 2005 fonts (ASCII)
Here is the package of my 2003 fonts (ASCII)
First published 12-28-2003
First update 12-3-2005
Second update 11-22-2007
Third update 6-9-2010